Save the date for our upcoming Fall Scrapbooking Retreat at Peshtigo River Resort in Crivitz, Wisconsin. We can't wait to experience the gorgeous scenery and have a relaxing, fun, and crafty weekend. Won't you join us?
Our group will be scrapbooking in the Black Bear Hall, a new 5,400 square foot facility. The space includes:
- 24 hour access
- 9 large bay windows providing natural lighting
- Commercial kitchen with cookware and dinnerware
- Fireplace and seating area
- Bar and snack area with additional fridge
- Coat room and office
- Audio system and small television
Groups of 4 (to 6 if desired) will occupy waterfront condos near the hall. Each has a unique theme and offers a spectacular view of the Peshtigo River. For larger groups, hotel-style connecting units are available, creating a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite. Please note, Creations Galore will make arrangements for and combine individuals and groups smaller than 4. Condo amenities include:
Additional property amenities:
- Bedrooms with 1 king or queen bed and 2 twin beds
- Pull out couch in living room
- Full kitchen with dinnerware and cookware
- Private patio
- Wifi internet, TV, DVD and VHS players
- Movies, games, and puzzles
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Linens and towels
- Outside gathering area with picnic tables
- Onsite laundromat ($1 per load, laundry soap free of charge)
- Bonfire cages (buy firewood locally)
- Charcoal grills (bring charcoal)
- Playground and basketball hoop
Dates: Friday, October 6th - Sunday, October 8th (Check in is 10:00 AM)
Thursday is available for an extra $65 per condoCost: $110 (lower rates of $90 and $75 for groups of 5 or 6)Weekend includes:
Here are a few reviews from past scrapbook retreats:
- 2 night condo stay
- 24 access to scrapbooking hall for 3 days
- Exclusive 2 page layout kit
- Welcome gift
- Stacy said, "I really enjoyed the scrapbook retreat this weekend. It was a lot of fun!!! I may be a newbie scrapbooker, but not for long. I'm addicted!!! So many neat things I learned this weekend!"
- Melissa said, "Always organized and a great time. Nicole does a wonderful job as host."
- Sara said, "Very fun. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. I needed this."
- Phylis said, "Had a great time this weekend! The only bad thing is that it is over."
We look forward to another great retreat and hope you'll join us!